Nexus Media Importer 3.2.2 apk
Nexus Media Importer allows you to import and stream music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or SD card connected to your Nexus 7, or other Android 3.2+ devices.
Nexus Media Importer allows you to import and stream music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or SD card connected to your Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, or other Android 3.2+ devices with USB Host support. This is the only non-root solution for devices that do not provide native support for external flash storage. Requires the following hardware:
1) An Android 3.2+ device. Examples include Google Nexus devices or the Motorola Xoom.
2) A USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Cost approximately $1 USD on Amazon), see screenshots for examples.
3) A USB Flash Drive or USB SD Card Reader and SD Card, see screenshots for examples.
-If you are using an SD card reader, put the card in the reader first.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-The application will launch automatically.
-Select the file. The selected file's path appears in the preview window (currently only photos show preview).
-Click the play icon to stream or the save (disk) icon
-If save is successful, you can click the download notification to view it or see it in the Downloads app.
+Improved Photo Viewer & Embedded Media Player
+Web server running icon
What's in this version:
- Version 3.0
- New Folder and Advanced Views
- Sharing (Including sharing multiple items)
- Faster I/O
- Improved flow for unstreamable files
- RMVB, VOB, M4V, FLAC (mime type fix).
Streaming Subtitle Support - Must Use Latest Version of BS Player
Extended Partition Support
NTFS Fixes (Drives > 2TB, File len names > 127)
Better Device Support
You have read this article Android Apps with the title Nexus Media Importer 3.2.2 apk. You can bookmark this page URL http://followingthemasters.blogspot.com/2012/10/nexus-media-importer-322-apk.html. Thanks!